Drive In Movie Theaters

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
I know Jerry has experience with this topic but here in CA, Drive In movie theaters are starting to pop up since all the regular theaters are shut down becasue of COVID. So gotta ask everyone here if they went to the movies recently, specifically a drive in? Also previous experiences with one?

https://www.funimationfilms.com/movie/akira-4k/

Akira is showing in the closest drive in here and I thought "what better way to experience my first drive in experience than with Akira".  So pretty hyped to check this out on Tuesday.

Re: Drive Thru Movie Theaters

My autism has been fully activated.  Drive In not Drive Thru.  Drive thru is where you go to get a heavy sixer, smokes, lottery tickets and some slim jims because you're not slowing down when you're partying.  Drive in is where you drive your vehicle into a big gravel lot so you can make out with your woman while a move plays.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.