Castlevania Resurrection (Dreamcast)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rZbSyTygc

Mike Matei's 4.5 out of 10 IRL / 7.5 out of 10 E-GIRL girlfriend played some an unfinished Dreamcast Castlevania game called Castlevania Resurrection. Looks like it would have been pretty cool if finished.

Might be something Balzak wants to add to his SD card.

Re: Castlevania Resurrection (Dreamcast)

AlexSwingle
After seeing some gameplay while muted, it looks like the N64 game they really wanted to make. I'd still dislike it, but I wouldn't have the hatred I've garnered for n64 Castlevania. That shit was shit.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Castlevania Resurrection (Dreamcast)

Kazlab208
That Castlevania Prototype looks nice. Hopefully along with Dinosaur Planet, some group of hackers can fix the games where they are playable.

Speaking of unreleased game that are resurfacing, there is this

https://www.segasaturnshiro.com/2021/05/03/monicas-castle-unreleased-game-surfaces/

An unreleased 3D RPG for the Sega Saturn that was supposed to come out at the tail end of the Saturn's lifespan.