CD/DVD Storage

How do you guys store your optical media?  I have a million burnt CDs and DVDs that I need to store and keep organized.  I'm thinking of buying some CD storage boxes but the ones I'm looking at might be cheap shit and I'm open to recommendations.  I am definitely leaning towards boxes.  I can store a large amount of discs, keep them alphabetical for maximum accessibility.

Re: CD/DVD Storage

Balzak802
I would recommend this.
http://www.amazon.com/Atlantic-85012055-Disc-Manager-Storage/dp/B004RLOPE0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384293314&sr=8-1&keywords=disc+storage
It's pretty good and not very expensive. Plus I love how I do not have to dig into something in order to get a CD or remove a whole pile to find a specific one.

Re: CD/DVD Storage

http://www.amazon.com/Snap-N-Store-SNS01658-Double-Storage-Black/dp/B001B0APOO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384299011&sr=8-1&keywords=cd+storage+box

This is what I'm leaning towards.  Some of the reviews have me worried but with a little gorilla glue any potential unsnapping can be stopped.

Re: CD/DVD Storage

I ended up buying that thing and really enjoy it.  It's pretty solid but I did use some VHB tape I had lying around to sturdy it up a bit.

Re: CD/DVD Storage

Kazlab208
Do you use those to store actual games in there or just burnt games and DVD Rs with footage for games. Because I cannot imagine putting actual games in those when they look beautifully in a case on a shelf.

Re: CD/DVD Storage

Just burnt games and DVD footage.  Although to make room for more games I put all my DVDs in there too and boxed up the cases.  Cleared out a ton of room.

Re: CD/DVD Storage

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CD/DVD Storage

Kazlab208
Speaking of stretched out buttholes, that hedgehog is not the only one with a loose butt.

https://youtu.be/g0jpUJFdxvc

Re: CD/DVD Storage

Yeah I heard about Youtube heroes.  Google has been going full on censorship.  Seems too many people are expressing independent thought and saying mean things that hurt pwecious feel feels.

Haha excellent upload Balzack.  10/10 internets.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.