Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (Spiritual Successor to Jet Set Radio)

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (Spiritual Successor to Jet Set Radio)

Kazlab208
Trailer just dropped with a release year of 2022. Coming to basically every platform under the sun so we can all play it.

So far it looks sweet and they got Hideki Naganuma, original composer of Jet Set Radio, on board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrQ-Xc_uEUc

Re: Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (Spiritual Successor to Jet Set Radio)

This does look very cool.  Will definitely keep an eye on it and probably get it when the time comes.

Re: Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (Spiritual Successor to Jet Set Radio)

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Bomb Rush Cyberfunk (Spiritual Successor to Jet Set Radio)

Kazlab208
Bomb Rush looks pretty sweet and will probably be one of the last 8th gen games I buy.

The Gamecube Everdrive is called the GCLoader and it's pretty sweet. I'm actually waiting for some Gamecube Component Cables to drop sometime later this month so I can get the full power out of the Cube. Definitely worth getting since using an actual Gamecube gives you access to the GB Player which unlocks an even bigger library.

I still have a ton of the Costco Scotch left but I'm not gonna drink anymore of it for a while. Will probably wait till Christmas to spike some egg nog with it which I initially bought it for last Christmas.