Blizzard Arcade Collection

Kazlab208
This might not look like anything any of us would be interested in but I'm sure something in it will definetly catch Jerry's eye.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlODb6uMtiM

It has The Lost Vikings in it. It is not just a straight up port of the SNES version. It includes the Genesis exclusive levels with the intro. All of these with SNES graphics and music.

Re: Blizzard Arcade Collection

Depends on the price how interested I am.  I mean I might get it eventually because of the slight enhancements.  I was more interested in Diablo II coming to the Switch.  That's an easy way for me to play it with my woman.  So I can't wait to have time for that.  She had such a great time playing Diablo on the ps1 with me back in the day.

Re: Blizzard Arcade Collection

mechaMenace
So not a mini arcade1up cab? Also, aren't there two sequels to Lost Vikings?

It's a moot point, because ROMs are "free," then again, if they have cool presentation and the bits is worthwhile, it might be neat for fans. I used to care more about this stuff when DVDs were the rage.

I find it interesting Blizzard was able to payout for their 16-bit covers (all of them?) again yet were very afraid to show Nintendo or Sega logos. I hate licensing BS. If it's in the real world, I should be able to photograph it without implying endorsement. It's mostly how lawyers encourage a sue-happy state that makes stuff like this not happen--that and the fact that if you have money, it makes you more prone to be sued. Top games are SNES. Lower half of screen are Sega Genesis / Sega 32X.

Are you sure the SNES version of Lost Vikings was revamped? The trailer only stated they modified the multi-player of Rock n Roll Racing to support four players and widescreen.