Balzak Appreciation Thread

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Balzak Appreciation Thread

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Balzak Appreciation Thread

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .

Sure did Deathadder. I bought it right when it was released on GOG which was a year after it was released on Epic Games Store. Wanted a DRM Free copy of the PC Version so when my PS4's battery dies I won't be sweating bullets to play it again.

I also got this bad boy hopefully shipping later this month. IT COMES WITH A FREAK'IN SWORD!

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

Kazlab208
Congrats Deathadder! Now you have the whole trilogy when you include your Xbox One Version of 1&2. I told Jerry about it this morning so hope he was able to get it before today ends.

CONTENTS DELETED

Kazlab208
The controls are better in 3 since it lets you control the camera and you move with the left analog stick instead of the D-Pad. Just playing by itself though kind of loses some impact since it is a direct continuation of 2. You can always give it a shot anyways since hey, free game.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Balzak Appreciation Thread

Kazlab208
Just saw your message Deathadder. Sent you a reply.