Balzak Appreciation Thread

I think you will enjoy these Jerry.

*Balzak Orders Taco Bell on DASS 112

https://archive.org/details/dass-112   @1hr 6min

*Balzak Order McDonald's on TCR 388

https://youtu.be/yKQL-CHXNdk?t=1290   @21min 30sec

Also Balzak, I think you need to hit up a Jerry Terrifying related fast food restaurant, maybe a fried chicken joint, and record an audio file to have in your back pocket to send in for the next MCC.

Re: Balzak Appreciation Thread

Balzak, when you bought your 12 PS4 copies of Shenmue III for your autism hoard, did you remember to get your GOG copy?

https://www.gog.com/game/shenmue_iii_deluxe_edition

Re: Balzak Appreciation Thread

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .

Sure did Deathadder. I bought it right when it was released on GOG which was a year after it was released on Epic Games Store. Wanted a DRM Free copy of the PC Version so when my PS4's battery dies I won't be sweating bullets to play it again.

I also got this bad boy hopefully shipping later this month. IT COMES WITH A FREAK'IN SWORD!

Re: Balzak Appreciation Thread

I assumed questioning Balzak about not having every possible version of Shenmue III was like thinking Batman would leave the Bat Cave without his utility belt, but I had to be sure! lol

I might pick up Splinter Cell 1 on GOG tonight, the superior to all consoles at the time PC version for only $2.50.........oh Mr. Fischer.....I do declare *fans self with oversized 1901 southern fan*

Also, Worms Armageddon for $3.75 and Theme Park for $1.50, oh my heavens!

I am glad if the world ends, we can always crawl in to Balzak's end of the world bunker for Shenmue artifacts

Re: Balzak Appreciation Thread

If you open your latest Shenmue treasure, you will def have to post that sword/
You never go ass to mouth.