Atgames Legends Core Android Box - Old news but cool news

Atgames Legends Core Android Box - Old news but cool news

AlexSwingle
http://legendsultimate.atgames.net/arcade/assets/Legends-Core-Game-List.pdf

It's about $70 for 100 games with the bulk of the titles being Taito and Data East games. As a nice bonus, they have a bunch of Disney SNES games like the Super Star Wars games as well as Aladdin. Even though a good chunk of us don't care to buy boxed ROMs, it's very cool that AtGames got their crap together and were able to assemble a very good collection of arcade games. I'd say nearly half of them are decent enough to play, making it a good value. The best part is that the majority of these games are arcade games, so the emulation is solid instead of the awful sound emulation they were known for with their Genesis minis.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Atgames Legends Core Android Box - Old news but cool news

mechaMenace
What do you think of the AtGames Legends Ultimate cab?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AtGames-Legends-Ultimate-Home-Arcade/444840800

$500 shipped to your door. Two players with six buttons. Spinner. Trackball. Hackable, but also some neat online features like score boards, store downloadable games (I know, why pay, but still a neat idea), and I believe there's network multi-player.

It seems like a lot of dough, but there's a lot of work you can skip putting one of these together on your own.

Dollar for dollar, it's actually a steal. For me, I never cared to have yet another heavy item to move, but their sales pitch looks great. If I was compelled to get an arcade cabinet, this sort of thing would be my first pick.

The cab looks pretty rad.  I just don't think I will ever buy one of these multicade type machines.

Re: Atgames Legends Core Android Box - Old news but cool news

mechaMenace
I've though about getting a cab before, but I imagine I would get bored of the single game. Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I think I'd have more fun playing arcade games on a machine that resembles an arcade cab vs my MAMEbox or this dedicated TV box. The feeling is similar to playing with a cartridge and the actual console vs emulating on a PC.

Re: Atgames Legends Core Android Box - Old news but cool news

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.