Advertising

I believe I've found an ad service that I'm willing to try out.  But that means you doofs need to add an exception to your adblockers!  Since MCM was a financial failure I think the team is going to shift focus into just making an ass ton of articles and reviews for the site itself and trying to generate a little ad revenue.  I think this is the best way to move forward.  Seriously you's guys I don't want to work a normal asshole job for assholes.

Re: Advertising

Cendoo
Whatever happened with that youtube partner offering?

Re: Advertising

Jack
I made £20 off Adsense on Youtube and my videos got practically 0 views, Jerry you must be able to make something from there?

Re: Advertising

Jack
I'm recommended Draw dividers and a job in the air force

Re: Advertising

My adsense was disabled for fraudulent click activity.  I can never have another Adsense account period.  It's not my channel that's banned it's me that is banned.  My Mom's willing to sign up for adsense for another YT account though which is something I'll do for MCTV.  For the website I'll try something out other than adsense.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.