20th Century Toons MCC Community Charts

mechaMenace
This post was updated on .
Direct link to non-resized chart (1600x2560):
https://i.imgur.com/pa9wDmy.png

In general, you can assume that each category refers to a cartoon series though movies are acceptable. Obviously, there are categories which ask for things that are not a series or movie (best main character).

BEST INTRO MUSIC:
       I split this into two categories. Disney concocted a great formula for theme music. I think they are very interchangeable; however, not to displace other greats, I created a second sub-category of Non-Disney theme music.
BEST INTRO ANIMATION
COMEDY
ACTION-ORIENTED: what story? lasers, swords, jumping tall buildings in a single bound!
OVERARCHING STORY-ORIENTED: series focuses on a larger goal that is the catalyst for adventure
PER EPISODE STORY-ORIENTED: series has well developed episode stories and characters, not necessarily focused on an end goal for the series)
BEST MAIN CHARACTER
BEST HEEL CHARACTER
BEST WAIFU
REAL-LIFE + CARTOON
CLAYMATION
SURREAL: this cartoon is weird, man.
BEST ACCURATE LOCALIZATION: it came over intact with little changes
BEST INACCURATE LOCALIZATION: it came over, and it is entirely different
SERIES WENT TOO LONG: are we there yet?
REAL-LIFE BASED: toon which doesn't do anything outside the boundaries of our physical world, ie you can't set your pants on fire and be totally unscathed
ADULT HUMOR: a whole new level of humor is understood for older kids
3D
TOON SHORT / SMALL MOVIE
STANDALONE MOVIE (NOT A SHORT, NOT DISNEY)
STANDALONE DISNEY MOVIE
SERIES TO MOVIE
LIVE ACTION MOVIE TO CARTOON: there was a movie with real people. now there is a cartoon
COMIC TO CARTOON
VIDEOGAME TO CARTOON
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
GIANT ROBOTS
LOONEY TUNES (fill in the blank for whatever reason)
EDUTAINMENT: focuses on educating / brain-washing / inculcating you
EARLY CHILDHOOD: focuses on educating / brain-washing / inculcating you :) / it's for babies
SERIES WITH BEST PSAs
SERIES WITH BEST MEME-ABLE PSAs
OTHERS (specify in post)

Direct link to non-resized chart (1600x2560):
https://i.imgur.com/pa9wDmy.png

Re: 20th Century Toons MCC Community Charts

mechaMenace
Is anyone else having a real tough time with the intro music category? All of these things are earworms. Maybe it's because I was introduced to these things when I was young. It's not even just toons that were nascent during my childhood, but Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo, etc. all are hanging tough to the palate of my skull.