2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Kazlab208
Anybody got any?

I'm just gonna keep quiet about Shenmue 3 since I already went into that too much already.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/428%3A_Shibuya_Scramble

This game right here is I guess my most anticipated game I'm looking forward to besides the obvious one. I'm not exactly hyped for this game as my other most hyped game of 2018 but I always wanted to try it.

This might end up being the game that gets me into Visual Novels. Don't know thought because I don't really like games where the only gameplay to it is reading. The only exceptions are Snatcher and Policenauts.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Kazlab208
I bet Jerry will drop some knowledge on you with your latest pickup. I liked Dragon Quest 8. Played both the PS2 and Android versions but never got too far in either. It's definetly one of my backlog games.

Gears of War was also okay. Heard a lot about it when it frist came out and picked it up years ago for only 30 minutes. Am  mostly into the Uncharated games because I always had a Sony console so Gears of War was never really my 3rd person fix becasue of the platform I was on. Heard Gears of War 4 sucks though.

I feel you on not really looking forward to any new games. I only have 2 games I'm looking forward to this year and only one of them I'm looking forward too and the other one is meh. Mostly been playing alot of Dreamcast and PS2 lately to get my gaming fix.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Kazlab208
Lol. Gears 4 was really that bad huh? Did you play Gears of War Judgement? It was the Gears game that was released after 3 and before 4 on the 360 which I heard was godawful as well. I think it might be backwards compatible on the Xbox One but don't quote me on that.

Also how does that XBOX Game Pass hold up for you? I had PS Plus a couple times and tried out the free games but they just did not do it for me. I feel like I have to be the one to choose what games I want to play instead of some random service giving me a few free games every month to fully enjoy a game.

Just my preference but would like to hear your take on having a ton of random free games on you.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Sheeeeit $12 bucks for Dragon Quest 8.  Hope you enjoy it bro.  I want to go through the ps2 version.  I can't really articulate what it is about DQ that gets me so pumped that I'm willing to play through a long ass RPG multiple times.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.