2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Kazlab208
Anybody got any?

I'm just gonna keep quiet about Shenmue 3 since I already went into that too much already.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/428%3A_Shibuya_Scramble

This game right here is I guess my most anticipated game I'm looking forward to besides the obvious one. I'm not exactly hyped for this game as my other most hyped game of 2018 but I always wanted to try it.

This might end up being the game that gets me into Visual Novels. Don't know thought because I don't really like games where the only gameplay to it is reading. The only exceptions are Snatcher and Policenauts.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Not really lol.

I got that XBOX Game Pass (whatever it's called) on sale for a dollar, so for a month I get to play like X amount of games whenever I want. Been playing some of the old Gears of War games, they are OKAY, not really in to shooters but at least it's a bad ass series. Also played some of that Guacemelee game on it, which I've wanted for forever.

Also I got THIS today, I bet it uploads upside down.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Kazlab208
I bet Jerry will drop some knowledge on you with your latest pickup. I liked Dragon Quest 8. Played both the PS2 and Android versions but never got too far in either. It's definetly one of my backlog games.

Gears of War was also okay. Heard a lot about it when it frist came out and picked it up years ago for only 30 minutes. Am  mostly into the Uncharated games because I always had a Sony console so Gears of War was never really my 3rd person fix becasue of the platform I was on. Heard Gears of War 4 sucks though.

I feel you on not really looking forward to any new games. I only have 2 games I'm looking forward to this year and only one of them I'm looking forward too and the other one is meh. Mostly been playing alot of Dreamcast and PS2 lately to get my gaming fix.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

I played Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (which is just Gears 1 with XB1 grayfix) like a year ago, then I jumped in to Gears 4 recently, and now I am playing Gears 2.

Gears 4 was so fucking boring, could not have cared less for the story and characters in it. Gears 2 is way better so far, good level design and you don't play as the main guy's retarded son.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Kazlab208
Lol. Gears 4 was really that bad huh? Did you play Gears of War Judgement? It was the Gears game that was released after 3 and before 4 on the 360 which I heard was godawful as well. I think it might be backwards compatible on the Xbox One but don't quote me on that.

Also how does that XBOX Game Pass hold up for you? I had PS Plus a couple times and tried out the free games but they just did not do it for me. I feel like I have to be the one to choose what games I want to play instead of some random service giving me a few free games every month to fully enjoy a game.

Just my preference but would like to hear your take on having a ton of random free games on you.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Yeah all of the Gears games are available with the Pass, I only got it because it was $1 instead of $10 right now. The selection isn't that amazing and I like owning my games on disc, but I realize that the times are a changing.

Probably won't renew it, the Games With Gold is pretty great with out the added Pass gimmick.

Re: 2018 Games you are looking forward to?

Sheeeeit $12 bucks for Dragon Quest 8.  Hope you enjoy it bro.  I want to go through the ps2 version.  I can't really articulate what it is about DQ that gets me so pumped that I'm willing to play through a long ass RPG multiple times.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.