126

Re: 126

I have listened to it twice, 10 out of 10 would recommend. I am glad you kept the Power Ranger intro, it's fucking ridiculous in the best way.

The part about the TV not being 100% honest might make one of my favorite guests from the first few episodes literally shake and with tears streaming down his face, but it's good for people to hear.

I will be pleading for you to make another episode around E3 time, just because I'm sure there will be a lot of nonsense you can make fun of.

Re: 126

mechaMenace
11:11 You like G-Gundam? Me too! https://youtu.be/BiT2oYs6rpI?t=539
G-Gundam is the first Gundam series based in a non-mainline universe, though they brought over Gundam Wing first to the USA.

Re: 126

mechaMenace
You wanna get rid of Netflix? I got links. Email. I've wondered about the whole intellectual property thing with kids and family before--you know, providing a good example and all. I've got no ego, friends, or family, so I don't worry. It's up to you. If you want them, let me know

Re: 126

@DeathAdder I've got some notes of all the things I forgot to whine about.  So I will keep that in mind if I even notice E3 rolls around.  I don't know if I'm just old as fuck and curmudgeonly or if video games are just that shitty and politicized but I literally don't follow shit.  I just happen to see new games on instagram and then check them out if it doesn't look like virtual AIDS.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.